'Processor Queue Length' column displays ERR
The Processor Queue Length column displays ERR in the ControlUp Real-Time Console.
You use an old version of the ControlUp Agent that uses .NET Framework 3.5 and in foreign languages like German, Norwegian, or Swedish, the .NET Framework causes issues translating and reporting these values correctly.
Install .NET Framework 4.5 to solve the issue.
If you want to install an MSI with .NET Framework 4.5 to test - you can download the ControlUp Agent MSI via this from our Download Center.
Until v7.3, during deployment of the agent, the console is using .NET Framework 3.5 by default. From v7.3 going forward, the Console is deploying .NET Framework 4.5 by default so we always recommend to use the latest version.
If you use v7.2 or below and want to deploy .NET Framework 4.5 via the Real-Time Console, perform the following action on the agent machine:
- Go to Regedit > HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5
- Right-click on v3.5 > Export > save the key in a secure location.
- Delete the v3.5 folder\key.
- Install the Agent via the Console
- Verify that installed agent is .NET Framework 4.5 by going to Task Manager > Details > cuAgent.exe > Description column will state cuAgent (.Net 4.5)
- Open the exported registry key and get it in place.