Submit and Vote on Feature Requests
If you have an idea for how we can improve ControlUp, we want to hear it! Submit and vote on feature requests using UserVoice.
You can submit feature requests only if you have a valid ControlUp license (not a trial).
The following steps are only for ControlUp Hybrid Cloud customers. If you use ControlUp On-premises (COP), contact us at email@example.com to submit feature requests.
How to Submit a Feature Request with UserVoice
To submit a feature request:
- Sign in to the DEX platform (app.controlup.com) or Solve.Don't use DEX or Solve?If you don't use any ControlUp web applications, or you have an on-premises environment, contact your Customer Success Manager or ControlUp Support to get a UserVoice account.
- Click on the Resource Center and select Share Your Feedback > Share Your Feedback Here! to access UserVoice.
- Start typing the topic of your feature request in the What's your idea? field.
- If someone has already submitted a similar idea, then you can see the requests below and vote on them. If an idea already exists for your feature, you should vote on the existing idea rather than creating a duplicate idea.
- If your idea doesn't already exist, select Post a new idea... and add more information before posting your idea.
Browse and Vote on Feature Requests
After signing in to UserVoice, you can view ideas for each product category by selecting a category on the left.
Vote on ideas to let us know how important they are to you.