We're Here to Help Along the Way
- Create User Account
- Create Folders
- Add Computer
- Add Hypervisor
- Add XenDesktop Site
- Add Cloud Infrastructure
- Moving from On-Premises to Hybrid Cloud
- ControlUp Hybrid Cloud Implementation Requirements
- On-Premises Installation Prerequisites
- Managed Computers Requirements
- Active Directory & DNS Requirements
- Security Rights & Permissions
- NVIDIA vGPU Information & Specifications
- Console UI
- Create Your User Account
- Get Organized
- Add Managed Computers
- Connect to your Virtualization Infrastructure
- Shadow RDS Session without prompt
- Folders View & Actions
- Hosts View & Actions
- Computers View & Actions
- Sessions View & Actions
- Processes View & Actions
- Configuring Shared Credentials
- Display Settings
- Agent Settings
- Proxy Settings
- AD Connections
- Credentials Store
- Environment Assessment
- Top Insights
- Sizing Recommendations Report
- Getting Started with ControlUp Insights
- User Sessions Count Report
- User Sessions Activity Report
- Security Policy - View Only Role
- Moving from Hybrid Cloud to On-Premises
- How's the number of licensed objects are calculated?
- How do I upgrade ControlUp (Hybrid Cloud)?
- Can I monitor multiple RDS and VDI farms from the same ControlUp Console?
- Which Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop versions are supported in ControlUp?
- ControlUp Network Impact & Bandwidth Usage
- What are the benefits of using the ControlUp agent?
- What are the ControlUp agent prerequisites?
- What is the performance impact of the ControlUp Agent?
- Do I need to reboot a computer when installing or uninstalling the ControlUp agent?
- How to deploy the agent on your Master Image (PVS \ MCS)?
- Connecting to your Nutanix AHV hypervisor
- Does ControlUp Supports vCenter 6.7?
- Setting permissions for ControlUp in VMware vCenter
- Which Hypervisors are supported in ControlUp?
- Can I monitor multiple hypervisors from the same ControlUp console?
- Do I need to install an agent on my VMware ESXi or Citrix XenServer hosts?
- Cannot Connect...Target Machine Actively Refused It
- Previous ControlUp Console \ Agent Versions
- Failed to replace agent error
- Agent Logging Tool For In-Depth Troubleshooting
- I can't remove the ControlUp agent (MSI Installed)
- Agent Deployment Troubleshooting Video
- No PCoIP Metrics on Unidesk Desktops
- Changing ControlUp's Color Scheme
- ControlUp Monitor deployment might timeout due CRL validation.
- ControlUp Agent deployment might fail due CRL validation
- Resetting your ControlUp Account Password
- Dropped received packets and Dropped transmit errors
- How to manage your IOP index size
- Converting Unix Time / Epoch Time to Real Time
- Top Windows Errors Report - Missing Data
- I do not have any application usage data in Insights
- I export data to excel but the times/dates come out wrong
- I see data in some reports but no data in other reports
- ★ IOP 'tstats' Error and CU v7.1 On-Prem
- Setting an alert for the On-Premises Monitor that isn't writing files to Activity folder
- Update On-Premises Script Based Actions
- Error in 'tstats' command: you have exceeded your license limit
- Reducing Size for ControlUpDB in SQL
- How to Backup IOP Activity Files share
- Email Alerts & Stress Settings
- How to create a schedule?
- How To Configure Email Alerts
- How To Configure the Stress Level Column
- Finding Users' IE URL
- Refreshing Group Policy
- ControlUp 6.1 EMEA Webinar
- CUGC Connect ControlUp 6.0 Live Demo
- Braincon Webinar : ControlUp v5 Webinar - Insights
- DABCC ControlUp 5.0 and ControlUp Insights Webinar
- ControlUp Insights Launch Webinar
- Braincon/ControlUp 4.1 (German)
Login to Insights
How to login to ControlUp Insights
How to upgrade to ControlUp Insights
Review our new video explaining which steps you need to take
How to deploy ControlUp Agent
Learn how to deploy the agent to your servers and master image
Troubleshooting Managed Computers Issues
Troubleshooting tips and hints
ControlUp Insights Launch Webinar
Review Controlup Insights Launch Webinar Video
Review Controlup Security Policy Best Practice
How to create Incidents Triggers
Take a look at how to create an incident trigger
Latest Troubleshooting Articles
An error occurred while trying to start remote service
Known issue - .net 4.6.1 supported by v5
Cannot Access Insights
Failed to access Insights
Missing data in Insights
Logged in but don't see any data
I can't remove the ControlUp agent (MSI Installed)
ControlUp agent fails the uninstall process
Computer belongs to another organization
Failed to deploy agent
Exceed the incidents daily quota
Red banner indicating you exceeded the quota
Logon Duration columns show N/A
Logon Duration columns show no data