We're Here to Help Along the Way
- ControlUp Hybrid Cloud v8.X Quick Start Guide
- ControlUp On-premises v8.x Quick Start Guide
- How to Activate Your ControlUp License
- Service Level Agreement and Support Definitions
- Create User Account
- Create Folders
- On-premises Installation Prerequisites at a Glance for 8.1 and Higher
- Insights On-premises Virtual Appliance Based Installation - Version 8.1 and Above
- Insights On-premises Linux-based Installation - Version 8.1 and Above
- Horizon Integration
- ControlUp Data Collector
- Proxy Information for ControlUp - Hybrid Cloud
- Is ControlUp for You?
- Basic Concepts
- ControlUp Modes
- ControlUp Architecture & Security Concepts
- Typical Usage Scenarios
- Data-Source Distribution Guidelines
- Stress Levels Calculator Tool
- Citrix Cloud Configuration
- Console UI
- Creating Your User Account
- Get Organized
- Add Machines
- Monitoring your vSAN via ControlUp.
- Folders View & Actions
- Hosts View & Actions
- Machine View & Actions
- Sessions View & Actions
- Processes View & Actions
- Change Organization Owner
- Audit Log
- ControlUp Integration with IGEL
- Notification Templates
- How to create a Linux Data Collector
- Adding Linux Computers to a Linux Data Collector
- Login for Insights - 8.2 and Up
- On-Premises Insights (IOP 8.1) - SSL
- Forecasting in Insights Reports
- How to Manage Insights Access & Permissions
- Citrix NetScaler ADC Reports
- Environment Assessment
- ControlUp Horizon Use Cases
- ControlUp Release Notes
- Sizing Guidelines for ControlUp v8.x
- ControlUp Monitor Permissions & Security - Cloud ONLY.
- ControlUp Monitor Permissions & Security - On-Premises ONLY.
- Enable Auditing for "Analyze Logon Duration" Script
- How to Deploy the Agent on Your Master Image for PVS/MCS/Linked/Instant Clones
- Signed Agents
- ControlUp Network Impact & Bandwidth Usage
- What are the benefits of using the ControlUp agent?
- What are the ControlUp agent prerequisites?
- What is the performance impact of the ControlUp Agent?
- Connecting to your Nutanix AHV hypervisor
- Does ControlUp Supports vCenter 6.7?
- Setting permissions for ControlUp in VMware vCenter
- Which Hypervisors are supported in ControlUp?
- Can I monitor multiple hypervisors from the same ControlUp console?
- Do I need to install an agent on my VMware ESXi or Citrix XenServer hosts?
- Outlook OST files are locked by the ControlUp Agent.
- ControlUp Agent is locking a Process
- cuAgent.exe High Resource Consumption
- Cannot Connect to Target Machine - Actively Refused
- Failed to replace agent error
- Agent Logging Tool For In-Depth Troubleshooting
- Wrong Client IP is Showing On ControlUp Grid. (for Linux sessions).
- ControlUp Agent Temporary mode and how to change it
- Troubleshooting DNS & Adding Another Domain to ControlUp.
- Changing your Password from the ControlUp Console.
- vSAN columns are showing 0, N\A or ERR.
- 'Processor Queue Length' column displays ERR
- Managing IOP Activity Files folder
- How to Manage Your IOP Index Size
- Converting Unix Time / Epoch Time to Real Time
- Top Windows Errors Report - Missing Data
- I do not have any application usage data in Insights
- I export data to excel but the times/dates come out wrong
- ★ IOP 'tstats' or 'litsearch' Error and CU v7.1 On-Prem
- TimeStamp Patch for Insights On-Premises (IOP)
- Setting up a Schedule Task for Backing Up IOP Activity Files.
- Monitor Error: "Error with saving file to local disk"
- IOP (Insights On Premise) - No data after drilling down
- Authorization Failed: Cannot Log In to Console
Login to Insights
How to login to ControlUp Insights
Create a user account
Review our new video explaining which steps you need to take
How to deploy ControlUp Agent
Learn how to deploy the agent to your servers and master image
Troubleshooting Managed Computers Issues
Troubleshooting tips and hints
Review Controlup Security Policy Best Practice
How to create Incidents Triggers
Take a look at how to create an incident trigger
Latest Troubleshooting Articles
An error occurred while trying to start remote service
Known issue - .net 4.6.1 supported by v5
Cannot Access Insights
Failed to access Insights
Missing data in Insights
Logged in but don't see any data
I can't remove the ControlUp agent (MSI Installed)
ControlUp agent fails the uninstall process
Computer belongs to another organization
Failed to deploy agent
Exceed the incidents daily quota
Red banner indicating you exceeded the quota
Logon Duration columns show N/A
Logon Duration columns show no data