We're Here to Help Along the Way
- ControlUp On-premises v8.2 Topology Guide
- ControlUp Hybrid Cloud v8.2 Quick Start Guide
- ControlUp On-premises v8.1.x Quick Start Guide
- Professional Services Packages
- How to Activate Your ControlUp License
- Service Level Agreement and Support Definitions
- SQL Server Prerequisites for On-Premises Installation
- On-premises Installation Prerequisites at a Glance for 8.1 and Higher
- Insights On-premises Virtual Appliance-based Installation - Version 8.1 and Above
- Insights On-premises Linux-based Installation - Version 8.1 and Above
- Horizon Integration
- ControlUp Data Collector
- ControlUp On-Premises Real-Time Console Installation - Version 8.5
- ControlUp On-Premises Server Installation - Version 8.5
- Certificate-based Agent Authentication - Manual Configuration on Console & Monitor Machines
- Is ControlUp for You?
- Basic Concepts
- ControlUp Modes
- Scheduled Triggers
- Active Application
- Stress Levels Calculator Tool
- Citrix Cloud Configuration
- Console UI
- Creating Your User Account
- Monitoring Your vSAN via ControlUp
- Folders View & Actions
- Hosts View & Actions
- Machine View & Actions
- Sessions View & Actions
- Processes View & Actions
- Change Organization Owner
- Audit Log
- ControlUp Integration with IGEL
- Notification Templates
- How to create a Linux Data Collector
- Adding Linux Computers to a Linux Data Collector
- VMware Horizon Sync Scripts
- Active Directory Organizational Unit Sync with ControlUp Console Tree
- How to Update SBA and AA-VE in an On-premise Environment
- Auto-sync Environment Changes into ControlUp's Organizational Tree
- Preparation of Horizon Scripts
- Horizon on Azure Sync to ControlUp
- Welcome to Solve
- Configure Solve
- Login Flow for Solve and the ControlUp Console v8.2 and Up
- SAML SSO for Solve
- Historical Trends in Solve
- Remote DX - Client Device Metrics
- IOP Forwarder Installation - Version 8.5
- Login for Insights - 8.2 and Up
- On-Premises Insights (IOP 8.1) - SSL
- Getting Started with ControlUp Insights
- How to Manage Insights Access & Permissions
- Top Insights
- EPIC System Pulse SBA Instructions
- ControlUp Horizon Use Cases
- ControlUp Release Notes
- Sizing Guidelines for ControlUp v8.x
- ControlUp Monitor Permissions & Security - Cloud ONLY.
- ControlUp Monitor Permissions & Security - On-Premises ONLY.
- How to Deploy the Agent on Your Master Image for PVS/MCS/Linked/Instant Clones
- Signed Agents
- ControlUp Network Impact & Bandwidth Usage
- What are the benefits of using the ControlUp agent?
- What is the performance impact of the ControlUp Agent?
- Do I need to reboot a computer when installing or uninstalling the ControlUp agent?
- Connecting to your Nutanix AHV hypervisor
- Does ControlUp Supports vCenter 6.7?
- Setting permissions for ControlUp in VMware vCenter
- Which Hypervisors are supported in ControlUp?
- Can I monitor multiple hypervisors from the same ControlUp console?
- Do I need to install an agent on my VMware ESXi or Citrix XenServer hosts?
- Microsoft known issue: User Input Delay counter may cause handle leaks in ControlUp Agent
- Outlook OST files are locked by the ControlUp Agent.
- ControlUp Agent is locking a Process
- cuAgent.exe High Resource Consumption
- Cannot Connect to Target Machine - Actively Refused
- Failed to replace agent error
- Wrong Client IP is Showing On ControlUp Grid. (for Linux sessions).
- ControlUp Agent Temporary mode and how to change it
- Troubleshooting DNS & Adding Another Domain to ControlUp.
- Changing your Password from the ControlUp Console.
- vSAN columns are showing 0, N\A or ERR.
- 'Processor Queue Length' column displays ERR
- Managing IOP Activity Files folder
- Converting Unix Time / Epoch Time to Real Time
- Top Windows Errors Report - Missing Data
- I do not have any application usage data in Insights
- I export data to excel but the times/dates come out wrong
- I see data in some reports but no data in other reports
- ★ IOP 'tstats' or 'litsearch' Error and CU v7.1 On-Prem
- TimeStamp Patch for Insights On-Premises (IOP)
- Setting up a Schedule Task for Backing Up IOP Activity Files.
- Monitor Error: "Error with saving file to local disk"
- IOP (Insights On Premise) - No data after drilling down
- Authorization Failed: Cannot Log In to Console
- Horizon Integration Troubleshooting
- Monitor Getting Disconnected
- AV Exclusions for ControlUp
- HA & Backup
- Performance Optimization for ControlUp's Real-time Console & Monitor
- Console performance issue / high RAM consumption
Welcome to Solve
Read about ControlUp's real-time and historical monitoring presented in a hosted web application
Create a user account
Create a user account to access the ControlUp Console, Solve and Insights
Learn about the login flow for Insights and Solve
How to deploy ControlUp Agents
Learn how to deploy the agent to your servers and master image
User and Permissions
Review Controlup Security Policy Pane and Best Practices
How to create Incidents Triggers
Take a look at how to create an incident trigger
Latest Troubleshooting Articles
Cannot Access Insights
Failed to access Insights
Missing data in Insights
Logged in but don't see any data
Troubleshooting Managed Computers Issues
Troubleshooting tips and hints
Computer belongs to another organization
Failed to deploy agent
Exceed the incidents daily quota
Red banner indicating you exceeded the quota
Logon Duration columns show N/A
Logon Duration columns show no data