We're Here to Help Along the Way
- How to Activate your ControlUp License
- Create User Account
- Create Folders
- Add Computer (Machine)
- Add Hypervisor
- Add XenDesktop Site
- ControlUp Data Collector
- Proxy Information for ControlUp - Hybrid Cloud
- Moving from On-Premises to Hybrid Cloud
- ControlUp Hybrid Cloud Implementation Requirements
- On-Premises Installation Prerequisites
- Managed Computers Requirements
- Automated Actions - User Guide
- Create Your User Account
- Get Organized
- Console UI
- Add Managed Computers
- Connect to your Virtualization Infrastructure
- Monitoring your vSAN via ControlUp.
- Folders View & Actions
- Hosts View & Actions
- Computers View & Actions
- Sessions View & Actions
- Processes View & Actions
- Notification Templates
- How to create a Linux Data Collector
- Adding & assigning Linux Computers to a Linux Data Collector
- Configuring Shared Credentials
- Display Settings
- Agent Settings
- Forecasting in Insights Reports
- How to Manage Insights Access & Permissions
- Citrix NetScaler ADC Reports
- Environment Assessment
- Top Insights
- Sizing Recommendations Report
- ControlUp Release Notes
- ControlUp Monitor Permissions & Security - Cloud ONLY.
- ControlUp Monitor Permissions & Security - On-Premises ONLY.
- Enable Auditing for "Analyze Logon Duration" Script
- ControlUp Legacy Console+Agents
- ControlUp Versions Lifecycle
- ControlUp Network Impact & Bandwidth Usage
- What are the benefits of using the ControlUp agent?
- What are the ControlUp agent prerequisites?
- What is the performance impact of the ControlUp Agent?
- Do I need to reboot a computer when installing or uninstalling the ControlUp agent?
- How to Deploy Agent on Master Image (PVS \ MCS)?
- Connecting to your Nutanix AHV hypervisor
- Does ControlUp Supports vCenter 6.7?
- Setting permissions for ControlUp in VMware vCenter
- Which Hypervisors are supported in ControlUp?
- Can I monitor multiple hypervisors from the same ControlUp console?
- Do I need to install an agent on my VMware ESXi or Citrix XenServer hosts?
- Outlook OST files are locked by the ControlUp Agent.
- ControlUp Agent is locking a Process
- cuAgent.exe High Resource Consumption
- Cannot Connect...Target Machine Actively Refused It
- Failed to replace agent error
- Agent Logging Tool For In-Depth Troubleshooting
- Wrong Client IP is Showing On ControlUp Grid. (for Linux sessions).
- ControlUp Agent Temporary mode and how to change it
- Troubleshooting DNS & Adding Another Domain to ControlUp.
- Changing your Password from the ControlUp Console.
- vSAN columns are showing 0, N\A or ERR.
- 'Processor Queue Length' column displays ERR
- Managing IOP Activity Files folder
- How to manage your IOP index size
- Converting Unix Time / Epoch Time to Real Time
- Top Windows Errors Report - Missing Data
- I do not have any application usage data in Insights
- I export data to excel but the times/dates come out wrong
- ★ IOP 'tstats' or 'litsearch' Error and CU v7.1 On-Prem
- Monitor Error: "Error with saving file to local disk"
- IOP (Insights On Premise) - No data after drilling down
- Authorization Failed: Cannot Log In to Console
- Configuring a dedicated username for the CU SQL DB
- Setting an alert for the On-Premises Monitor that isn't writing files to Activity folder
Login to Insights
How to login to ControlUp Insights
Create a user account
Review our new video explaining which steps you need to take
How to deploy ControlUp Agent
Learn how to deploy the agent to your servers and master image
Troubleshooting Managed Computers Issues
Troubleshooting tips and hints
ControlUp Insights Launch Webinar
Review Controlup Insights Launch Webinar Video
Review Controlup Security Policy Best Practice
How to create Incidents Triggers
Take a look at how to create an incident trigger
Latest Troubleshooting Articles
An error occurred while trying to start remote service
Known issue - .net 4.6.1 supported by v5
Cannot Access Insights
Failed to access Insights
Missing data in Insights
Logged in but don't see any data
I can't remove the ControlUp agent (MSI Installed)
ControlUp agent fails the uninstall process
Computer belongs to another organization
Failed to deploy agent
Exceed the incidents daily quota
Red banner indicating you exceeded the quota
Logon Duration columns show N/A
Logon Duration columns show no data