In order to use the Application Load Time Profiler to analyze historical application load times please verify the following first:
- Make sure that “Application Load Time” is enabled in the ControlUp Console.
- Open the ControlUp Console.
- Open Settings, Application Load Time.
- Verify that Application Load Time is enabled as shown below.
- Make sure the application you wish to monitor is in listed in the “Whitelist” as shown below.
- On the machine/s you want to monitor the Application Load Time
- Open the Registry
- Navigate to the path “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Smart-X\ControlUp\Agent\AppLoadTime”
- Create a new REG_SZ (String) Value named: “DebugPath”
- Set the path of the folder you want the logs to be written to in the registry value from the step before, as follows:
*In case you don’t see the logs go to the following KB to troubleshoot.
- Open the Application Load Time Profiler
- Switch to the Log Analyzer
- Click on the Plus button in order to add the folder where your logs are saved.
- Choose the log you wish to analyze and press “Display profiling data”