ControlUp supports managing computers that run:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 (or 8.1)
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 (full installation only\core edition is not supported), Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016 (core or full installation)
- Windows Server 2019 (full installation)
Managed computers should the following prerequisites:
- Net Framework 3.5 SP1 or .Net Framework 4.5 and above.
- A single inbound TCP port (40705 by default) for incoming console and monitor communications.
- ControlUp requires RPC access for remote agent installation and a single configurable incoming TCP port open (40705 by default) for agent communication. In case your managed computers are inaccessible using RPC, you can deploy the ControlUp agent using an MSI package. For more details, see “Add Managed Computers”.
For additional information about used ports in ControlUp, please refer to the below articles suited for your deployment -