ControlUp supports managing computers that run:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8 (or 8.1)
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008 (Full installation only\core edition is not supported), Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016 (Core or Full Installation)
- Windows Server 2019 (Full Installation)
Managed computers should have:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 installed or greater.
- Windows 7 or Server 2008 R2, the built-in .NET Framework feature should be enabled
- Alternatively, .NET Framework 4.5 can be used on managed computers running Windows 8 / Server 2012 or later
- ControlUp requires RPC access for remote agent installation and a single configurable incoming TCP port open (40705 by default) for agent communication. In case your managed computers are inaccessible using RPC, you can deploy the ControlUp agent using an MSI package. For more details, see “Add Managed Computers”.