- VMware ESXi 5.x and ESXi 6.x(including latest version 6.5 U1). vCenter is required to enable VMware integration in ControlUp. Standalone ESXi are currently not supported.
- We support all version past 5.x, VMware vSphere 6.x (including latest version 6.5 U1) is fully supported.
- Citrix XenServer 6.5 and XenServer 7.x, including standalone XenServer hosts, and Citrix XenServer 7.x is fully supported.
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 R2, Microsoft Hyper-V 2016 including standalone and clustered hosts. Please note that ControlUp Agent needs to be installed on the Hyper-V hosts to enable monitoring them as hypervisors (The console does not work on any version of Core, but the agent is fine as long as you have .Net 3.5.1 or .Net 4.6.2.).
- Nutanix, ControlUp Console supports two hypervisors platforms running on Nutanix (AOS), VMware vSphere and Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV). You can now also manage your Nutanix AHV clusters - live, with real-time metrics in the familiar ControlUp way.
For more details regarding the configuration of ControlUp for monitoring your virtualization infrastructure, please refer to the Connect to Your Virtualization Infrastructure section of this guide.