In the Real-Time Console Grid, the Logon Duration related columns show N\A,
1. The sessions were already running when the ControlUp agent was started
2. The computer OS is XP/2003
3. Our ETW Provider was stopped or was not installed properly.
1. Please restart the agent and then try to log in. (We show logon duration data only for sessions that started after the agent is running)
2. We only support 2008 / 7 and above OSs, please verify the OS version
3. Verify ControlUp ETW Collector is functioning. Open the Performance Monitor and check under Event Trace Sessions if the ControlUpLogOnDataCollection has started properly.