In the ControlUp Real-Time Console, the Logon Duration related columns show N\A.
- The sessions were already running when the ControlUp agent was started.
- The computer's OS is Windows XP/2003.
- Our ETW Provider was stopped or was not installed properly.
- Please restart the agent and then try to log in. (We show logon duration data only for sessions that started after the agent is running)
- If that's the case, make sure that the ControlUp Agent service goes into Running state when the machine boots up. If it's on Manual, it means that the agent is installed in Temp mode. You can read more about it here.
- We only support 2008 / 7 and above OSs, please verify the OS version.
- Verify ControlUp ETW Collector is functioning.
- Open the 'Performance Monitor' and check under 'Event Trace Sessions' if the ControlUpLogOnDataCollection has Running properly.
If you have any further question regarding Logon Duration - feel free to address us at email@example.com