You see an error which describes an issue to upload data to S3 (insights server), you log in to ControlUp Insights but do not see any data.
You do not have access to ControlUp servers from the server where the ControlUp Monitor service is installed on. Because of that, no data is being uploaded.
Please allow access to the following servers via https:
- fe1.controlup.com - 220.127.116.11
- fe2.controlup.com - 18.104.22.168
- fe3.controlup.com - 22.214.171.124
- fe4.controlup.com - 126.96.36.199
To test the connection to Insights data uploading server:
- Try ControlUp Cloud Tester from here: https://controlup.sharefile.com/d-s7efdb1249ac45929
Test Connectivity - To CU Servers.
Test Upload to S3 - connection to Amazon's S3 bucket.
- open IE and browse successfully to https://uploads.controlup.com.s3.amazonaws.com, if you get the following screens it's working as expected:
To test the connection to our configuration servers, open IE and browse successfully to https://fe1.controlup.com, if you get the following screens it's working as expected: