ControlUp On-premises customers cannot import a new released script based action at the moment and because of that, they need to copy the script from our website and create their own new script locally.
To achieve that, please follow these steps:
- Copy the script code you like from our website, click here to reach our scripts library
- In the Controlup Real Time Console, go to the script based actions and click on create new script. You can create a new script from the Organizational Actions or My Draft Actions tabs
- Give the new script a name and then make sure you define the correct type of resource, execution context, and security context you like to use.
- In the script page, paste the script you have copied from our site library (Step 1)
- In the arguments page use the arguments needed for the script to run successfully.
- Once the script is ready, click on Finalize and you are good to go.
Note: If you are not sure which settings or arguments should be used, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with screenshots, what needs to be defined in the different fields.