Like its name implies the ControlUp Logon Simulator allows you to simulate user logons using “synthetic sessions” to test the availability and the responsiveness of all the elements taking part in a real user’s login in your XenApp /XenDesktop Environment.
The ControlUp Logon Simulator is designed to communicate directly with the Citrix Storefront store (even through Citrix Netscaler Gateway) via native API’s to:
- Authenticate via Citrix Storefront.
- Mimic Citrix Receiver traffic flow.
- Ensure the availability of the StoreFront Service.
- Enumerate applications and ensure broker availability.
- Launch application or desktop sessions against your catalogs.
- Track key metrics such as connection time, logon time, etc. to ensure a successful end to end connection.
For more details please refer to our user guide and video clip -