ControlUp users can choose to move from an On-Premises deployment to a Hybrid Cloud deployment.
This action needs to be coordinated with your account manager in order to achieve this process because there are licensing differences.
Moving to our Hybrid Cloud will require these following steps:
- License change from On-Premises to Hybrid Cloud. (for this step, please contact your account manager or support at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Log in to your On-premises ControlUp Console.
- Uninstall & remove all Monitors.
- Chane Registry (on each computer where the Console is launched).
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Smart-X\ControlUp\PrivateCloud and change the value of "IsUsingPrivateCloud" to 0.
- Log in to the same organization that you used on your ControlUp On-Premises environment.
- Launching the Console after the changes from the same machine will upload your configuration to the Cloud so it will be stored there and synced with the other Consoles in your organization.