Here is how to add new sounds to ControlUp Console:
From the computer running the ControlUp Console. Please open the Windows Registry(regedit).
- Create a new Key under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\App.Default and name that XYZAlert
- Create another key under the key XYZAlert (the key you have created in above step) and name that .default
- Set the default value of the .default key to the path of some .wav file. eg. C:\abc\abc.wav
- Create another key under XYZAlert and name that to .current and also set the path to some wav file, or leave that blank.
- Now Create another key under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\EventLabels and name that XYZAlert
- Set the default value of this key to anything like "XYZ Alert Here."
After adding the new sound, you should restart the ControlUp Console and this sound should appear in the list.