Here is how to add new sounds to ControlUp Console
From the computer running the ControlUp Console. Please open the Windows Registry(regedit).
- Create a new Key under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\Schemes\App.Default and name that XYZAlert
- Create another key under the key XYZAlert (the key you have created in above step) and name that .default
- Set the default value of the .default key to the path of some .wav file. eg. C:\abc\abc.wav
- Create another key under XYZAlert and name that to .current and also set the path to some wav file, or leave that blank.
- Now Create another key under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\AppEvents\EventLabels and name that XYZAlert
- Set the default value of this key to anything like "XYZ Alert Here."
- After adding the new sound, you should restart the ControlUp Console and this sound should appear in the list.