The following explains how to import the latest SA’s updates to your ControlUp On-Premises Console:
- Download the SA Package from here - Link (or the bottom of the Article)
Note - Filename starts with SA_<date>.sql
- Copy the ZIP file to your On-Premises Server.
- Right-click the zip files and choose "Properties".
- Check the box that says "Unblock" and click "OK".
- Extract the ZIP file.
- 'Edit' the file and verify that the DB name is exactly as the one you used durning the installation.
- Open Programs and Features on your on-premises server
- Locate the ControlUp Server > Change
- Click Update SBAs > Choose the extracted file.
Manual update of the Script via SQL Studio
Another option is to run the .sql script linked below, just run it against the ControlUpDB in SQL DB, it will truncate the entire SA directory and replace with the new versions of the Scripts.