In v7.0 you have added the SBAs to your ControlUp data base. The following explains how to import the latest SBA’s updates:
- Download the files located at the bottom of this article.
- Right click the zip files and choose "Properties"
- Check the box that says "Unblock" and click "OK"
- Extract the powershell module Import-SBA.zip to a folder on your on-prem server
- Copy the ZIP file containing the SBA’s (sba_29052018.zip) to a folder on your on-prem server
- Open powershell on your on-prem server and run the following commands (Console should be closed):
- Import-Module "Path_to_the_extracted_directory_from_Import-SBA.zip\Sba.PowerShell.dll"
- Import-Sba -SourcePath "Path_to_ZIP_file_containing_the_SBA's\sba_29052018.zip"
- Once the Console is installed and launched you will see now that the SBAs are up to date.