vSAN counters are showing 0, N\A or ERR on all or various counters when viewed in the console grid.
The necessary permissions are not set correctly.
If "N/A" is displayed in vSAN columns:
- Issues with connecting to vCenter through PowerCLI
- Check if you have PowerCLI 10.1.1.x installed.
If "ERR" is displayed in vSAN columns:
- Performance service is turned off
- Insufficient permission called: "storage.View"
If "0" is displayed in vSAN columns:
- Make sure Performance service isn't turned off
If the permissions are set correctly and the issue persists, please contact us at email@example.com