Customers of ControlUp that are using a proxy in their environment should have the ControlUp cloud configuration servers whitelisted and open going out via the proxy.
The following URL's/IP addresses should be available via https (443):
- fe1.controlup.com - 188.8.131.52
- fe2.controlup.com - 184.108.40.206
- fe3.controlup.com - 220.127.116.11
- fe4.controlup.com - 18.104.22.168
- US Load Balancers:
- rt-app.controlup.com - 22.214.171.124
- rt-app.controlup.com - 126.96.36.199
- EU Load Balancers
- rt-app.controlup.com - 188.8.131.52
- rt-app.controlup.com - 184.108.40.206
- *.amazonaws.com --- NOTE: The AWS URL is essiential for data upload to Insights. The dynamic IP range of the S3 URL changes according to AWS policies.
Note - customers that use the limited availability 8.x version should add insights-hec.controlup.com:443 as well to the exception list. At the moment, the IP is dynamic for this URL.
If you have any further questions regarding proxy, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org