This article will guide you through the ControlUp on-premises Real-Time Console Installation. This installation should be performed after you completed the ControlUp On-Premises Server Installation.
To install the ControlUp Real-Time Console:
- Open the installation file you received from ControlUp to launch the Welcome to the ControlUp Setup Wizard. Click Next.
- View and accept the End-User License Agreement. Click Next.
- In the Select Installation Folder window, click Browse... or enter the path to the folder where ControlUp will be installed. Click Next.
- In the Ready to Install window, click Install to execute the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, a confirmation screen appears. If you wish to launch ControlUp, check the Launch ControlUp checkbox. Click Finish to complete the installation process.
- If the Launch ControlUp checkbox was selected, the Welcome to ControlUp screen appears. When the Real-Time Console is launched for the first time, the on-premises server name or IP address must be provided. Click Continue.
Note: Do not enter localhost or 127.0.0.1 as it will cause issues when a ControlUp monitor is added at a later stage.
- If you receive a Server Certificate Error, first click the Don't show this message again checkbox and confirm by clicking Yes.
- The ControlUp Real-Time Console opens in the organization that you defined in the on-premises server installation.