- Data from XenDesktop Linux VDA might not be displayed correctly in ControlUp Console
- When uninstalling .Net framework 4.5, it’s not possible to uninstall ControlUp agent. Workaround: re-install .Net framework 4.5 and then uninstall the agent
- App Load Time does not work on Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 computers which do not support SHA-2 code signing. Workaround: please follow https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3033929
- App Load Time measurement might be inaccurate for large (>100MB) Excel 2016 files (since they create a child process)
- On rare occasions, ControlUp agent might cause .NET processes to remain running after their UI windows have been closed. This issue was observed only on Windows 2012 R2 servers.
Workaround: configure the “handlefree” registry value:
Value Name: HandleFree
Value/s: Process names of the affected applications, one per row.
As a result, process exit time and exit code for these processes will not be visible using ControlUp
- On Windows 10 systems with Windows Defender enabled, console launch may be slow because of a thorough scan initiated by Defender
- Protocol Bandwidth Session Avg / Limit - in some cases, due to environmental issues, these columns might display N/A even though the session is active. If you experience this issue please run the following command on the target computer and then restart the ControlUp agent - regsvr32 /s "C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICAService\icaperf.dll" (http://discussions.citrix.com/topic/353219-missing-ica-session-counters-after-xd710icatswx64003/)
- Hyper-V 2016 hosts were not tested and are not fully supported in this release
- When uninstalling the agent not all files and services are removed
- XenDesktop Registration State might show incorrect state (this is a Citrix bug, for more details click here)
- Issue when adding Monitor credentials if they already exist in the console