Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Use the UC&C - Unified Communications & Collaboration module to view information about your end-users' use of Zoom.
Setup for using UC&C for Zoom
To use the UC&C module for Zoom, first perform the following steps:
- Setup your device.
- Connect to the Zoom API to access Zoom data.
- Configure the UC&C module settings for Zoom in Edge DX.
To set up the integration with Edge DX, you need:
- Admin permissions on your company Zoom account.
Some Zoom account types may not support the required API access. Check with your Zoom account manager.
Configure Zoom and settings in Edge DX to use the UC&C module
- Go to https://developers.zoom.us/.
- Sign in to your Zoom account.
- Click Build App in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- If you have not previously built a Zoom app, you need to agree to the following:
- Scroll down to the panel titled Server-to-Server OAuth and click Create.
- Provide a name for the Server-to-Server OAuth app that you are creating. (The name is for identification only, so it can be any name you choose.)
- The credentials for the app you just created are displayed, and it is important to make note of them, as they are required later in the procedure:
- Account ID
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Click Continue.
- In the Basic Information section, you can add a Short description and Company Name for the app you created. (optional)
- In the Developer Contact Information section, you can provide a Name and Email address. (optional)
- Click Continue.
- Enable Event Subscriptions by clicking the slider toggle.
- In Edge DX, click Configuration > Settings.
- Click Unified Communications.
- Copy the Webhook URL from the Zoom section of the Unified Communications page, and paste it into the Event notification endpoint URL field in the Zoom configuration screen.
- Type a forward slash ( / ) after the Webhook URL you just entered into the Event notification endpoint URL field in the Zoom configuration screen (copied from the Zoom section of the Unified Communications page).
- Copy the Secret Token from the Feature section of the Zoom configuration, and paste it after the forward slash ( / ) you just typed in the Event notification endpoint URL field. A confirmation message that the URL is validated should appear under the field.
- Click Add Events. The Event types dialog box is displayed.
- In the Meeting category, select the End Meeting event type.
- Click Done. The Event types dialog box closes, and the status + 1 events added is displayed under Events.
- Click Save.
- Click Continue.
- Click Scopes > Add Scopes. The Add Scopes dialog box is displayed. Under Meeting, you can see that the View all user meetings option is already selected.
- Click Dashboard on the left, and select all of the scopes except for the first one in the list (View sub account's Dashboard data). Scroll down if necessary to be sure to select all 7 scopes. The number of selected scopes is indicated in the upper-right corner of the dialog box.
- Click Done. The Add Scopes dialog box closes.
- Click Continue to save the scopes you added.
- Click Activate your app to complete the creation of your Server-to-Server OAuth app. A confirmation message is shown on the screen: Your app is activated on the account.
- In Edge DX, return to Configuration > Settings > Unified Communications > Zoom.
- Enter the Account ID, Client ID and Client Secret Value from step #7 above.
- Click Configure / Reconfigure. The status shown at the top of the Zoom section is shown to be Configured.
Was this article helpful?