Users and Roles
Manage users and roles in your Scoutbees organization in the Users settings tab. Note that only admins can manage users and roles.
Add a User to Scoutbees
To invite additional users to your Scoutbees organization, follow these steps:
Click on your user at the top-right of the page, and select Users.
Select Invite User.
Enter the details of the user you want to add and assign the user to a role. You can choose from the following roles:
- Viewers only have permissions to view Scouts and Hives.
- Editors have permissions to create, delete, and modify Scouts and Hives, and add users.
- Admins have all the permissions as editors, but they can change organization settings and change user roles.
Select Invite to send an invitation to the email address that you entered for the user.
To change a user's details and role, disable a user, or delete a user, follow these steps:
- From the Users settings tab, click the three dots on a user's row to edit the user.
- Select from the following options:
- Disable makes a user temporarily unable to sign into your organization. You can enable the user again at any time. Note that the last admin user can't be disabled.
- Edit lets you change the user's name and their role. Note that you can't change the email address associated with a user.
- Delete permanently removes the user from your organization. Note that the last admin user can't be deleted.