App Trends Report
New Data Pipeline
For this iteration, you can view the On-Premises reports, Top Insights reports, and all Citrix reports only in legacy format.
Use the report to answer questions such as:
- What was the average CPU usage of acrobat.exe yesterday?
- What was the peak I/O utilization of chrome.exe this morning?
The report provides the following functionalities:
- You can display data for a specific ControlUp folder. By default, the report displays app trends data for your entire organization.
- Select a machine in the selected folder. By default, all machines in the folder are selected.
- Select up to 4 applications in the selected folder.
- Select versions of a selected application as needed.
- You can click a data point in the charts to view the minimum, average, and maximum values for each metric, the number of instances the metric is based on, application utilization range (%), and the application name of the top consumer. You can drill down to the App Usage Details report of the top consumer.
- You can toggle between the Top Consumers list and the Distribution graph (Application Utilization Range) for each data point, and view values for earlier or later data points by clicking the arrows next to the timestamp.
- You can click an application name on the bottom of the chart to highlight or toggle the application on the chart.
The report displays the following charts:
GPU Utilization, Disk Utilization, and Network Utilization are new charts added to this data pipeline report.
- CPU Utilization. Average CPU usage for all selected application instances over time.
- GPU Utilization. Average GPU usage for all selected application instances over time.
- RAM Utilization. Average RAM usage for all selected application instances over time.
- I/O Utilization (IOPS). Average I/O usage for all selected application instances over time. Process I/O metrics shown include all I/O activity combined (file, network, and device I/O).
- Disk Utilization. Average number of read/written bytes per second by the selected application for all instances over time.
- Network Utilization. Average number of sent/received bytes per second by the selected application for all instances over time.