Get Started with the New DEX Platform
Let's get you started with ControlUp's new DEX platform. You can access the new DEX platform if you are a brand new user, and you don't have an existing ControlUp organization.
Create a User Account and Organization
Go to app.controlup.com.
Enter your email address that has an enterprise domain and click Continue. For example, you can't enter a Gmail address.
Enter the verification code sent to your email address and click Verify Email.
To create your account, you can either:
- Sign in with Azure AD.
- Sign in with Google.
- Enter your name and create a password.
For details about login methods, including how to set up permissions for Azure OAuth, and how to set up SAML SSO, visit Login Methods Overview.
After you have created your account, you can create your oganization:
- Select the Region where your data will be stored.
- Enter a name for your organization.
- Optionally, enter your phone number.
You're in! Wait a few minutes for us to create your organization.
Set up Your VDI Environment
If you use ControlUp for VDI & DaaS, you need to set up your ControlUp VDI environment.
- Download and run the Real-Time Console from our download center.
- Register for a user account with the same email address that you used in the DEX web application, and sign in to your organization.
- Connect your VDI to ControlUp and add a ControlUp Monitor. The Monitor continously collects data and sends it to your cloud servers so that you can monitor and manage your VDI from the DEX web application. For details, visit First Steps with VDI & DaaS Hybrid Cloud.
After performing these steps, you can sign in to your VDI environment from the DEX web application.
Invite the Rest of Your Team
Add your team members to your organization. Before you invite other users, you can configure your login methods.
To learn how to add users and set permissions, visit Users and Permissions.
Start Working with ControlUp
Visit DEX App Overview to learn about all the ways you can use the DEX platform to improve IT visibility and make your end users happier.