XenDesktop Integration PowerShell SDK Installation
ControlUp provides integration for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (formerly known as XenApp and XenDesktop). It is required that the XenDesktop PowerShell SDK is installed on the machine that initiates the connection to the Citrix XenDesktop Broker. This machine can either be the ControlUp Real-Time Console, a ControlUp Monitor, or a dedicated data collector.
We require the following PowerShell SDK Snap-ins:
- AD Identity PowerShell Snap-in
- Broker PowerShell Snap-in
- Configuration PowerShell Snap-in
- Delegated Admin PowerShell Snap-in
- Host PowerShell Snap-in
- Machine Creation Services PowerShell Snap-in
- Configuration Logging PowerShell Snap-in
- Monitor PowerShell Snap-in
You can also download the necessary snapins 7.9 SDK from here.
Alternatively, install the Citrix Studio to automatically install the Citrix XenDesktop PowerShell SDK.